Your brand’s image is everything – without a positive image, your business could really be in the dumps. This is why social media and networking are such powerful tools to create a strong brand image, especially if you are a young business or if you are trying to make a comeback in this digital age. Speaking of the new digital age, your brand’s image is all it has these days, so social media offers a make it or break it platform to connect with consumers in a brand new way. Social media is also an immediate medium to connect with consumers, so it is important to always offer something new. Here are five social media marketing tactics to enhance your brand’s image.
- Offer high quality photos. First impressions last the longest, so they say, so it is critical that you offer a crisp and clean look. If your photos are low resolution or pixelated, it will be hard for consumers to trust your business. When it comes to creating successful social media strategies, you always want to have high quality and high resolution photos, especially those of your products and of your business.
- Provide links to blogs and your website. On your social media presence, you want to have lots of links to your website or blog content. If you don’t have a blog, you may want to think of creating one that can be automatically linked to your social media network. If you want to create a promising social media SEO strategy, providing links is one of the best ways to boost your rankings in the search engines. However, you want to make sure that you don’t cloak the links or perform any nefarious search engine optimization methods, because that could get you a penalty.
- Update all the time. These days, people want to be kept informed at all times – they don’t want to wait too long for new content. This is why it is important to update your social media presence throughout the day. This could be with updates, photos or any other information that is pertinent to your business. In some cases, it doesn’t even need to be pertinent – if you find a viral video and find it funny, why not post it on your social media page.
- Make your company look bigger than it really is. You don’t want to lie to consumers, but you want to create the effect that you may have more people working for you than you really do. When it comes to beating the competition and boosting your brand image, creating the illusion that your company has a wider network can be an important and successful element of your social media marketing tactics.
- Create a contest and give back. One of the best ways to improve your brand image on social media is to offer a sweepstakes or give out free products. There is no better way to attract a crowd than by offering something for free. In the end, a contest or sweepstakes is a great way to boost your brand’s image and to get more exposure for your business, especially if it is a new or small business.so